• Develop HLD and Define software architecture.
• Ensure customer satisfaction, implementation and maintenance of quality systems within the group
• Involved in Estimation, Design approach, Coverage, Alternate approaches, Usage of Design patterns, Test strategy/ Plan development
• Involved in Test case review, Monitoring & tracking of tasks, Status Reporting.
• Demonstrate successful completion of analysis, technical design, and programming assignments within the group
Project Competencies and Behavioral Competencies :
• Ability to guide in execution of test plans, creation of test cases and test data
• Ability to help PL / PM to conceptualize, design, construct, test and implement technology solutions
• Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and users to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
• Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.
• Effectively communicate with team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
• Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
Expertise in Sterling Selling & Fulfillment Suite 8.5 – WMS
Should be ready to do DESIGN, PIPELINE changes and CONFIGURATION and ready to do CODING in the Sterling Application
Analysis and Solution/Detailed Design experience is a must
Should possess good communication skills
Java/J2EE technologies, XML, XSL, Weblogic and Oracle would be an added advantage
Integration experience with Tibco etc. – optional
Exposure to Angular JS, AJAX, Can JS, Restful web services – optional
THIS JOB FOUND ON MPHASIS WEBSITEFollow us